- All clients are required to complete an intake form, sign a liability release, and to comply with the State of Maine draping policy: all genital areas will be covered by a sheet, towel, clothing, etc., while the massage therapist is present.
- Massage is contraindicated (inadvisable) for certain medical conditions; always check with your primary care physician if you have any concerns. Massage therapists are prohibited from diagnosing any medical health issues, prescribing medications or supplements, and intentionally performing manipulations and adjustments.
- I reserve the right to end a session early or to refuse service to any client who — including, but not limited to, — knowingly leaves out important health and personal information on their intake form, presents as intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, and/or makes sexual comments or advances.
- A 12-Hour Cancellation Notice is requested for all massage therapy services. Should you choose to miss your scheduled appointment for any reason, you may be charged a "No Show" fee up to the full price of your missed service at the provider’s discretion.
- Cash and personal checks are accepted. Credit and Debit cards will be processed through Square at time of service. Tips are never required, but always appreciated!
Have I Missed Something? E-mail me your questions or comments!