First off, thank you to all who participated in the raffle for the Buxton-Hollis Historical Society! Congratulations to the winners of the 30-minute Gift Certificates:
- Nyree Y. of Limerick
- Laura K. of Standish
- Katie P. of Gray
● Good news for Buxton and Hollis residents: the Veteran's Memorial Bridge should be open November 8th!
● I did some reorganizing of the links in the bar above. The new Massages page is worth a read; it could have been a blog post, but I wanted to be sure people saw it, front and center. The information that had been on that page is now under "Location."
For New Clients, I have included a new section for you on my on-line scheduler. Those sessions will automatically block off extra time for your first appointment, so that we have plenty of time to go over your health history and expectations.
● Did you know you can purchase instant gift certificates through my scheduler? You can print them straight from your computer!
I have more plans in the works for this site, but in the meantime, you can also find me on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ikneadserenitymassage/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ikneadserenity/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ikneadserenity/
Until next time!